Help with your claim

For more information on simple procedure and using Civil Online refer to the FAQs or contact the court that will deal with your claim.  Court staff cannot give you legal advice, but they can help you understand court procedures.

Citizens Advice Bureau  may be able to help.

The Law Society of Scotland can provide contact details for solicitors in your area. Solicitors can provide legal advice. 

Right-hand Menu